Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Unfrozen Caveman Consumer

So I made my annual (and by annual I mean weekly) trip to Best Buy today to pick up the new CAKE's Pressure Chief and Disney's ode to terrorists, Aladdin. Unfortunately, now that I look back on it, my decision to not take the free stuffed Abu plush was a bad one since I probably wouldn't have felt comfortable carrying a stuffed animal around with me in the store, though it doesn't seem to bother me when I do it in other places. As I was approaching the line to buy these goods I could only imagine what the counterist (is that what they're called?) would be thinking once she saw what I was buying. I must've looked like I was straight out of 1995 with my CAKE cd and Disney movie, but as it turns out the counterist was mildly retarded and sporting a mustache that my brother couldn't muster.

RANDOM THOUGHT(s): If I were to lose one of my legs in a boating accident, or some other kind of accident since I've only been on a boat once, I think I would want a black prosthetic leg so people would think that even though I only have one real leg, I'd be fast.

NOT COOL, ZEUS NEWS OF THE DAY: The CAKE cd mentioned above has one of those "FBI Anti-Piracy" warnings which was shocking to me because if I ever had the good fortune to be a pirate, I'd only be worried about one thing, booty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home