Friday, December 16, 2005

44% Uday Hussein

Earlier this week I came across what could turn into the latest internet craze much like Hamster Dance or HotOrNot.com was a few years ago. Since this isn't the case already, hopefully it will be after all 14 of you read this post. The site is myheritage.com, but it's not the main family tree section of the site, it's the face recognition demo where you upload a picture of yourself or someone you know and it tells you what celebrities you look like. Now I'm not exactly sure how long this has been around, and maybe you all have seen this already, but it was new to me so I went right to work with a picture that I took of myself that very day. If you have a good internet connection, it won't take long for the picture to upload (under one minute) and after it does a little box appears with 10 celebrities and how much you look like them percentage-wise. Here's the picture I used, and if you click on the link in the caption you'll go to the site and see the results (which are hilarious):


Click here if you still have any respect for me.

Now the results have slightly changed since the first time I tried it, but Charlize Theron as the number one result has stayed the same. Well, as you could imagine, Brother (who was home for a couple days this week) and I thought this was the funniest thing ever and we spent the rest of the night uploading pictures from our computer. While we did use some serious pictures and got results that made some sense, the funniest thing to do was to find weird pictures so we could see what the computer would generate. One recurring hilarious theme was that both Barack Obama and Charles Manson came up 4 different times for Brother, as well as some German soccer player named Michael Ballack.

Brother Ballack:



Without a doubt, though, the funniest result we got was from the very picture of Baby Lentini with my guitar from 2 posts ago. The first 6 or 7 results we got for her were funny enough but once we got to the 7th or 8th one, we knew for sure just how lucky we were to have found this brilliant website. In case you couldn't tell from the title, myheritage.com seems to think that my grandmother looks 44% like Uday Hussein, dead son of Sadam Hussein. Unfortunately for the rest of you, the results change sometimes for whatever reason so if you try to use that picture to get Uday, it might not work since it didn't for me when I tired before I started writing this post. Believe me though, this website DID link Baby Lentini to Uday Hussein, and hopefully the rest of you will get some reults as hilarious as this one over the holiday season. If you feel like it, use the comment feature to tell me what celebrities this glourious site came up with for you or someone else you know. Enjoy!

Uday Lentini:



RANDOM THOUGHT: I hate it when people who I'm talking to start sentences by saying something like, "Two words: . . .," because I like to figure out on my own how many words people use in their sentences. It's really rude when people do this to me because it takes all of the fun out of that little game I like to play. What use do I have for this skill if people are going to give me the answer up front? Please be more considerate.

3 Comments:

At 2:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://qylwpylc.com/htll/ioal.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dceczdqj.com/twtd/oqrb.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 2:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 2:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://qylwpylc.com/htll/ioal.html | http://ymouesdv.com/uiji/azbo.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home