Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Spinoff, the Links, and the Wardrobe

In case you haven't already figured it out, I've gotten the greenlight from the network executives to turn Smush Watch into its very own spinoff show. I was finally able to do this because I finally figured out how to put up links (the list is ever growing) to other sites, which you can now see if you look to the right. If you look to the left, you can see Fabio getting hit in the face by a goose. Seriously though, the main reason for the spinoff is so that I can keep Smush fans updated on his career without clogging up this site with constant updates and stats that seem out of place. All I need now is a third ball to juggle. Wow, that didn't come out right at all.

Hopefully this chart will help you understand the situation:

Failure's Art = Cheers
Smush Watch = Frasier

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN OTHER NEWS: I'm going to the Jeff Tweedy concert in NYC tonight so I won't be able to answer all your hate mail right away.

WARNING/THREAT: I'll kill you if you bring up what happened on Monday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home