Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Warlord Closer Hits Free Agent Market

I have great news for any MLB team in need of a quality setup reliever/closer, RHP Ugueth Urbina is now on the market. Now I could sit here and make the case that Urbina has plus-type pitches, or that he can block out any distractions and come through in the clutch when needed. I could do either of those things, plus I could tell you that he has a great track recored and won a World Series with the Marlins in 2003. What you can't see out there though is the fact that Urbina possesses all of the intangibles that baseball pitchers should have in today's game. Intangibles like at least more than one machete and random cans of gasoline. This is the type of guy that any team would want to go to war with, or maybe even join on a jungle safari if there's time. He's got that killer instinct.



I'll let this article do the rest of the talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home