Friday, October 07, 2005

Where Is My Mind?

Hey fizellas. It sure does seem like I start every entry off the same way, but yes, I am still alive. Many, many things have happened since I last posted on August 15 of this very year and this post will serve as a checklist for those events. Hopefully it'll get you caught up with the world and with myself, and if it fails to do so, well it's not like it wouldn't be the first time. Ok, hold on.

Since I last posted:

- 52 days have passed

- thankfully, I've learned how to count to 53

- summer has changed to fall, or autumn, as it's known in some parts

- it's still kinda lame to talk about the seasons changing

- I lost in the semifinals for the 4th straight year in my fantasy baseball league

- I've tasted chocolate flavored beer (which flat out sucks)

- I've tasted pumpkin flavored beer (kinda good, very pumpkiny)

- I've been to Delaware



- I missed the one year aniversary of Failure's Art (but only by 2 days)

- I've learned how to tie my shoes without looking at my shoelaces. Seriously, try it sometime. It's not as easy as you think. It requires skill.

- the price for a gallon of gas has gone up approx. 48 dollars an 42 and 15/10ths of one cent

- I've learned how to abbrev.

- Adam Carolla has somehow managed to get himslef TWO tv shows. Two! Amazing. If I wanted to watch a pair of eyebrows talk nonsense out of the side of its mouth then I'd watch Andy Rooney.



- I've knelt down at the altar of Ricky Gervais.

- I had the internet in my room and then lost it.

- America has lost and found 2 Supreme Court judges

- illiteracy is still hilarious

- Brother Duffy can legally drink alcohol.

- Jimmy Kimmel is still on the air (it's been a rough post for The Man Show)

- I got a new cell phone where the screen actually lights up when it's flipped open

- Tom Cruise's agent got him to do to Katie Holmes what Troy McClure's agent was unable to get Troy to do to Selma in episode 3F15, "A Fish Called Selma," of The Simpsons.

- a new sport called "Ice Hockey" has been introduced to America. I don't know much about it but I'll try to keep you updated when I can.

- I've played PlayStation2 in a moving automobile. Seriously. I think I may have to devote a whole post to Mike's car.


 Posted by Picasa

- we've lost the city of New Orleans.

Seriously though, that was a gigantic tragedy and one of the worst things to ever happen to this country, which I don't even need to tell you. However, do you remember that story right after Katrina struck where it was reported that Fats Domino was missing? That was the most shocking part of all for me because I was convinced that Fats Domino had been dead for 20 to 30 years. Thankfully, he was found and he I think now is OK, so it's not as wrong that I thought he was dead as it would've been if he actually was really dead in the first place. I now guess he'll have to delay his heavenly tea party with Rosa Parks for a little while. Well that's all I got for now.

What? She's not dead either? Someone needs to make me a list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home