Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Not the mama!

I just wanted to post really quickly tonight because it looks like I'll be joining my dad on his daytrip to DC today so I won't be on my normal schedule and I wanna keep all my loyal readers (me) up to date. My favorite new show of the new season is most definitely Lost, which is the first show on ABC I've cared about since Dinosaurs. The basic idea of the show is as followed - plane crash, 48 survivors, mysterious island with something weird animal(s)/beast(s)/monster(s) somewhere. To this point we haven't seen what is killing people on the island and unfortunately, my theory of a dinosaur motorcycle gang was dismissed tonight when Matthew Fox (who I am currently searching for a gay picture of) assured one of the survivors there weren't any dinosaurs. This obviously made me very upset because I was so conivinced from the evidence that I had that my theory was right. I am, however, still convinced there are motorcycles somewhere on the island beacuse it wouldn't be a proper island without at least two. There is one bad part of the show and that is that Fox's character keeps walking around the beach reminding everyone that he has cancer and has started calling a coconut Bailey. Well, I'm out.

RANDOM THOUGHT: If dolphins can have their own language why can't Brazilians?

PROMISE OF THE DAY: I will bring some form of dinosaurs back to primetime before I die.

I hope this picture works and is gay enough:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home