Sunday, December 18, 2005

I told you that I'm crazy for these cupcakes, cousin!

Yes, I know it's Sunday but I wanted to get this to you before anyone else does.

Last night I went out but I recorded SNL because Jack Black was the host. Little did I know then that this was the greatest taping that I would ever make in my life. I've watched most of the episode since then and it was pretty good which wasn't the case earlier in the year. Anyway, last night's episode had quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen on SNL and I'm about to give you the link so you can see for yourselves. It's a digital short by Chris Parnell and Andy Samberg called Lazy Sunday, and if you've seen it then you know how perfect it is. As a result, I think I might be sold on SNL again. Maybe. Don't say I that I never do anything for you.

(Just so you know, I found this link on the SNL message board at nbc.com because there's no way I could figure out how to upload it myself.)

Merry Holidays: Lazy Sunday

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just saw this video today. Hands down the funniest thing I've seen in weeks.

Snack Attack Mutha fu**a! And I'm Ghost like Swayze....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home