Friday, December 23, 2005

It's a Festivus miracle!



Frank Costanza: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Festivus everyone! It's that special time of year once again so this year I'll celebrate it with links galore. In case you hadn't noticed, Festivus has blown up thanks to the internet, but don't take my word for it:

How to celebrate (with pictures)

The History of Festivus

Festivus according to Wikipedia

A book on Festivus with a foreword from Frank Costanza himself.

Another Festivus book written by the guy who wrote the episode.

Order your Festivus pole (for next year) here

The Festivus Song

Finally, it wouldn't be Festivus without the following:



YAMA HAMA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home