Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Oh Happy Day!

This is about the best possible post that I could start off with for 2006. Today, Bob Hill was named the head coach of the Seattle Supersonics, who fired their previous coach Bob Weiss after the team got off to a 13-17 record. I couldn't be happier for Coach Hill because he is such a nice guy with a great family and it's so good to see him back where he wanted to be all along. The three years that I worked for him at Fordham will probably go down as the greatest job I'll ever have, and a lot of that is because how cool and approachable he was to myself and the other managers. If you consider all he went through at Fordham, plus the fact that he is most likely the most misunderstood person in the history of Fordham basketball, then this news is even sweeter. The entire staff here at Failure's Art will be rooting for the Sonics the rest of the way. Now go make the playoffs and get yourself a big new contract, and I just may bring back The Bob Hill Experience. So awesome.



more Bob Hill links:

ESPN.com

The Seattle Times

Q&A from September 28th


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home