Sunday, February 05, 2006

I Can't Stop This Feeling

I'm not quite sure how I missed this, but thanks to this week's episode of The Soup (on E!) I saw the greatest video to hit the internet since Lazy Sunday (which I had up the Sunday after it aired, thankyouverymuch). Ladies and gentltmen, I present to you David Hasselhoff's Hooked on a Feeling. Even if you've already seen it, please watch it again because it really doesn't get any better.



Also, in case you were wondering, I will be rooting for the Seahawks to win tonight, which is hard for me because I really really like the city of Pittsburgh, as well as many of the players (they were my fantasy defense this year). The main reason though that I want Seattle to win is because I hate a certain "journalist" and "ESPN personality," Skip Bayless, who has been bashing Seattle all week. Going into this week I didn't care much for the Seahawks at all, which is a lie because in reality, I never even think about the Seahawks (unless of course Shaun Alexander is racking up cheap touchdowns vs. me in my fantasy league). To go along with that, I kind of like the Steelers (though not nearly as much as I like their city or the Pirates) and wouldn't really mind seeing Bill Cowher and their 600lb running back win the Super Bowl.



However, when you take in consideration that the Steelers already have a bunch of Super Bowl wins, and the fact that the city of Seattle has never won a championship in any major sport, my loyalties shift to the Seahawks because I want one less city that crying about the fact that they've never won anything just so it makes it that much better when some Philadelphia team (please not the Flyers - well at least not the Flyers first) actually wins something. So basically I want Philadelphia to be the best at losing, and even if the Seahwaks lose, they have no right to cry because they only have three pro teams (and the Sonics right now are real close to not counting), not FOUR. So, go Seahawks! Win it for Martin Crane!



Plus, I just HATE Skip Bayless that much.


ONE MORE THING: Yes, I realize that I've now referenced the E! channel in some way in my last three posts. If we get to four straight then I might have to shut down this site.

ONE MORE THING ABOUT WILLIAM HURT: After watching Crash last night for the first time, there is ZERO doubt in my mind that Ludacris should not only have been nominated for Best Supporting Actor, but also win this award. Seriously, laugh if you want, but he was amazing.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to leave for Astoria.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM , Blogger MatthewA said...

On the morning the Oscars were announced, we were talking in our production office about how Ludacris was robbed.

Later that day, we learned he would appear in an upcoming episode.

May he show up in your blog as well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home