Thursday, May 31, 2007

From Berlin Down to Belize

I got a post in for May! Woohoo! This post guarantees that the only months I've never posted in has been every September since this blog has existed - a fact I can't explain. Anyway. things will pick up in June (as I have lots of lots going on) but until then, I'll leave you with a blast from the past.

As for the following. It's nice to see that the lead singer from Rockapella (I always imagined his name to be either Barry or Roscoe) is still getting work, albeit with some sort of pharmaceutical a-Capella super-group. Anyway, if you love Carmen Sandiego (Best. Game show. Ever.), or Astelin, then this is for you.





If you guys want to watch a full Carmen Sandiego episode, here's one (parts two and three have links to the right). I think The Chief is dead isn't she?

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM , Blogger Peej said...

yeah the chief is dead. mad sad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home