Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What's the Mileage on this Sucker?

The more and more I watch American Idol, the more and more I miss The WB's Superstar USA. In case you didn't know about this show (read more about it here), it aired in the summer of 2004 and was the WB's answer to American Idol, except it was made to mock bad singers by making them think they were good. For seven glorious weeks, I laughed and laughed until I cried, and fell in love with these lovable losers, and with the awesome judges (Vitamin C - who knew?). Unfortunately, this was a reality series that only would have worked once, so we'll never see it again, unless of course if they decide to put in on DVD, which they'll never do because I want it so badly. So in celebration of the greatest reality talent show of all time, and also in anticipation of the greatest two days of every year, please enjoy these two classic performances of the two contestants who were robbed the biggest (I'm still shocked Rosa didn't win). I MISS THIS SHOW SO MUCH.

JoJo:



and Rosa (bad quality, so turn it up):



ONE MORE THING: Here's a bonus clip of the awesomeness that is Dr. Dog from Conan the other night:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home