Monday, April 17, 2006

And on the 19th day he rose again in fulfillment of the scripture...

It appears as if I've resurrected, at least for this week anyway. By the way, you wouldn't believe how long it took me to decide if I should've capitalized the "h" in "he" for the title of this post. I think I made the right decision for now. Maybe someday in the future I'll feel more comfortable capitalizing the first letter of pronouns I use to describe myself, but I guess I'm just not there yet. I'll probably have to perform a second miracle before I'm able to get to that level.

Anyway, I just wanted to make two quick post-Easter announcements:

1.) Thanks to my cousins being in Disney World for Easter, my 20+ year run of domination in Easter Egg hunts came to a schreeching pause yesterday. Though my streak is technically still alive (thanks to the fact that I didn't participate in any hunts yesterday), it may be a while before I'm ready to forgive them and move on. Consider yourselves warned.

2.) Yesterday was one of the few days in my life that I wished I lived in Denver, and that's only because I think it would've been cool to celebrate Easter at Casa Bonita.

Casa Bonita! Casa Bonita! Awesome!



Expect more from me later this week. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home