Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Caaaalifornia Looove

This is just a post informing you that I will be in San Diego until next Tuesday (June 27th), so don't expect any updates. The NBA Draft is the day after I can get back and I'll be going to it so you can look forward to a post about that. As for the last Talkin' Talkies and the one for this week, there isn't anything good to write about, and the only thing that I really wanted to write about was how it seemed that AWESOME-O 3000 came up with the idea for Adam Sandler's, Click. If you've seen that episode of South Park then you know exactly what I'm talking about. Ok, folks, see ya next week with my thoughts on my trip out west and the NBA Draft. Until then, here's footage of the outro of The Gate by the Sam Roberts Band that I filmed last Thursday night at World Cafe Live.



West Side. West Side.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting to see the first post-California post. WEST SIDE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home